Peak provides a full-suite of services for the recurring repair, replacement, maintance, upgrade and install of telecom, electric power, and natural gas infrastructure in the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West Regions of the United States. Peak is the parent company of Track Utilities, SiteWise, and Kelly Cable, three industry-leading utility service contractors. The Peak companies play a key role in supporting their clients expansion into new frontiers.
Peak is currently looking to fill a role in our Information Technology (IT) department as an Administrator. The IT Administrator will provide IT support and engineering services to employees of all Peak Companies in all locations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Fields Service Desk Calls & Tickets
• Desktop and Printer Basic Support & Troubleshooting
• Office365 & Exchange Online Administration
• Mobile Device Management & Support
• Provisions and de-provisions users and computing resources
• Basic wired and wireless network troubleshooting
• VoIP Support
• Computer Imaging & Deployment
• Installation of Hardware/Software as needed
• Active Directory and cloud application account administration
• Facility Access Control
• Application Licensing
• Educating End-Users on Applications and Processes
• Occasional Travel to Job Sites and Various Construction Yards
• Escalate unresolved tickets in a timely manner
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure maximum service delivery
• Participates in research to evaluate and recommend new infrastructure components and operational related technologies that may be used by Peak Utility Services Group.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Five (5) plus years of help desk/ desk side support experience is required.
• Three (3) plus years with Help Desk Ticketing Systems is required. Such as Service Now, LanDesk, etc.
• Three (3) plus years with Mobile Device Management is required. Such as Meraki, Maas360, or Wandera.
• Five (5) plus years of excellent customer service skill is required.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted on a year to year basis.
• CompTIA, Microsoft, ITIL Foundation, and Cisco Certifications is preferred.
• Possession of a valid State Driver’s License is required.
• Candidates must pass Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Education or Formal Training:
• HS Diploma or GED
SiteWise offers a great benefit package which includes:
•100% paid training
•Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
•401(k) with company match
•Paid holidays and vacation/personal time
•Advancement opportunities, we believe in investing in those who want to invest in us
For more information on our benefits, click the link below:
*Peak Utilities Services Group and Subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minority/Woman/Veteran/Disabled.*